The 6m Rib is ideal for anyone looking for a larger boat that will give excellent performance within a realistic budget.
The deep V hull allows the rib to perform well at speed (up to 45mph), giving both performance and the stability of a dry fast rib. It would also suit the smaller diving club if it was propelled by a 90hp. Designed with a width of 8ft 2" tube to tube whilst inflated, the legal maximum width that can be towed by a private user on the British highway.
Below are details of current models for sale & package prices.
Build time 6-8 weeks
Specification Of Standard Rib 600 Boat £10,535 ex vat:
- Forward facing console with front console seat
- 4 single seat pods with cushions & backrests
- Hyperlon tapered tubes
- Rubbing strake (teardrop or D fender style)
- 2 x life lines
- 4 x grab handles
- Heavy duty tow eye
- Bow & stern mooring lines
- Underfloor 160L s/steel fuel tank with fuel sender & access hatch
- Anchor locker
- Non slip deck with Self draining deck & elephant trunk
Length 6m * Beam 2.2m * Engine 90hp Max 150hp * Max persons 10 * Cat C
You can buy this rib as a standard boat (as above)We also sell as a complete package - rigging and engine of your choice.Then you can also add the following extras:
- Upgrade to 2 x double seats £220 each
- Rear bench seat standalone or pivoting backrest £750
- Raised bow with two lockers £350
- Ski A Frame from £995
- Electronics Package POA
All price quotes are ex vat