Solent Rib 585
This rib is an excellent first time rib. The rib is narrower that the SR600 and so it will really make a difference if space is an issue.
Being slightly smaller it is easy to tow and can be stored in a standard sized garage.
The rib still has the same pedigree as the other Solent Ribs and does not compromise on its performance or handling abilities.
It performs above average for a rib of its size with speeds of 35 mph(F60hp) to 45mph (F75hp).
Below are details of current models for sale & package prices.
Build time 6-8 weeks
Specification Of Standard Solent Rib 585 Boat £8,525 ex vat:
- Forward facing console with front access hatch & storage under seat
- 4 single seat pods with cushions & backrests
- Hyperlon tapered tubes
- Rubbing strake
- 2 x life lines
- 4 x grab handles
- Tow eye
- Bow & stern mooring lines
- Underfloor 90L s/steel fuel tank with fuel sender & access hatch
- Anchor locker
- Non slip deck with Self draining deck & elephant trunk
Length 5.85m * Beam 1.9m * Engine 75hp Max 115hp * Max Persons 6 * Cat C
You can buy this rib as a standard boat (as above). We also sell as a complete package - rigging and engine of your choice.Then you can also add the following extras:
- Upgrade to 2 x double seats £220 each
- Rear bench seat standalone or pivoting backrest £750
- Ski A Frame from £995
- Electronics Package POA
All price quotes are ex vat
- SR585 Standard Boat Rigged with E-tec 75hp turn key ready to go £20,285 inc
- As above seating layout 2 single & rear bench seat £20,645 inc
- As above but with double A frame £21,676 inc
- As above with trailer £24,052 inc
- As above with trailer & cover £24,628 inc